How Fizure changes things for real estate developers
- Save up to a week per month per project manager
- Get real-time and accurate forecasts of your entire portfolio that you can view on your own
- Stop doing repetitive data entry in accounting and save 50% of your accountant's time
- Streamline and standardize the process to make it easy to hand over projects
For project managers
- Save up to a week each month - let subcontractors do the data entry for you
- Stop doing manual calculations and sending back-and-forth emails
- Track costs and forecast profitability in real time
- Ditch Excel and keep everything in one place by interlinking budget, RFQs, pay applications, and expenses
- Save an hour from each RFQ and make them comparable
- Cut down data re-entry time six times
- Stop guessing which invoice belongs to which project and line-items
- Reduce the number of mistakes before the invoices get accepted
- Integrate with your existing accounting and ERP software
Software that works where you work
Fizure in 2 minutes
Explore Fizure by workflow
Easily prepare and send bid requests to subcontractors. Quickly evaluate RFQs next to each other, request bids adjustment via multi-round bidding, and convert the winning bid to a contract with one click.
- Intuit QuickBooks accounting software integration
- Consolidated invoice processing
First class support during and after implementation
and support chat
inside the app
with how-to articles
Your data is safe with us
Kept in Google Cloud
Google Cloud Compute corresponds to the highest security standards. Your data is hosted physically in Google's European servers.
We back up your data regularly. This means that if someone in your company accidentally deleted something big, you can restore it.
Two-step verification (password + a second factor such as a phone confirmation) reduces the risk of someone gaining access to your data.
Access Rights Control
Access can be limited on a user and project level. Not everyone needs to see everything.
You can always take your data with you. Whether this is for additional analysis or moving to a new tool.
Sign up for a 30-day free trial
Explore the software on your own with the help of tutorial videos, support chat, and articles. No credit card required.
East coast: 1pm-4pm
West coast: 9am-1pm